Friday, January 2, 2009

{Cape May/Wildwood NJ Photogragher} Kori Hiser Photography


Hi! Hello! Howdy! Hola! Bonjour! I'm Kori of Kori Hiser Photography.
I have always had a passion for photography and art in all forms. I went to a high school specifically geared towards the arts and studied drawing and painting there. I dabbled a bit in film photography there but really fell in love when I started working in the insurance industry and needed a creative outlet. So, I started taking pictures of anything and everything but especially of my husband. When he passed away unexpectedly in 2006, I realized what a treasure photographs really were and I wanted to create that same feeling for others. I'm still in the beginning stages of making my dream a reality but you are welcome to check out my website here and my blog here. I also started my own 365 project called In This Year | 2009.

I also have a 2 year old son who is my life. I'm a proud Coast Guard girlfriend. My best friend is my twin sister, Kari. A lot of my inspiration comes from them but also music, magazines and the natural elements.

I'm really excited to be here and be even more inspired and hopefully be inspiring.

No comments: