Thursday, February 12, 2009

6 week old


What do you do when you have a stubborn newborn and feel you don't have enough shots? This baby was such a stinker! She would barely sleep, didn't like her tummy, wanted to eat the whole time. I feel I should have had more of a variety of shots. Anyone have tips for situations like this? I told the mother when she was pregnant to schedule the newborn shots for the first couple of weeks of life. She procrastinated and now we have an uncooperative baby. Thought this might be a good "what you don't want to happen to you" post. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Sorry to hear it wasn't the best..but the shots you got look great!

Heather Georger said...

Steph, I think you did a great job!!!

Jodie said...

I bet you did your best and I bet the mother will love them all! I think what you shared is beautiful!

Stefanie said...

Thanks ladies! I ended up getting really good orders from this session. It was tough but worked out!