Thursday, February 19, 2009

Making a Willie!

That's what I'm going to do this weekend!

What's a Willie? A Willie is a little goofy character that you can slip the over your lens when the kids you are photographing start to loose interest in the shoot. This should grab their attention for a bit and make them giggle!

What do you need to do? Hop on over to Walmart and pick up a couple fabric scrunchies (think the 1990's kind) then grab some pipe cleaners, googly eyes and felt and make a little crazy face with antenna!

Have fun!

5 comments:

Summer said...

I would love to see a picture of these when you get them done! This sounds like an awesome idea!

Unknown said...

That does sound like a great idea! I might have to try that too!

Jodie said...

I saw Carrie Sandoval (captured by carrie) do this on a shoot once. I thought it was brillant and have wanted to do one. Thanks for the inspiration!

Emily said...

Great idea! I'd love to see a pic when you're done too :)

Karmen Lindner said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!!