Saturday, February 7, 2009

Perks for Senior Reps

Hi Everyone - I have been out all week at a Technology Education conference. While I was there - I spoke with a vendor that sells personalized thumb drives. They are available in many colors and you can add your own custom logo. I think this would be a great way to give the Senior Reps a gift for their service. I am going to get some of the small Jellybeenz drives and have my logo placed on them - then I will place watermarked images for facebook, myspace etc. The company is called Pexagon Technology Inc They are based out of Connecticut. The president and business dev. ppl were great. They are offering discounts to photographers through a special website that will be up and running soon. Contact emails are tmerola@pexagontech.com and bcampbell@pexagontech.com

No comments: