Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hey, I think this is my 2nd post. Doh! Sorry Heather.

Anyhow, I just wanted to display what so many of us experience with Photoshop. It still amazes me, at how much a picture can change in the post-processing stage. It is helpful to see what pictures looked like in natural format and where they went ... so here is my share.

This is a quick snap of the Austin Skyline this week.

SOOC (straight out of the camera)


A 10x20 crop, some sharpening, a b&w conversion and major contrast boost. I added a brown-toned action at the end to give it a little more depth.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your post processing. Your image certainly has an impact now! Nice work!

Heather Georger said...

Love the finished picture Tash! And yes you are a slacker. Big time;)Looking forward to more from you;)

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

great work :)