Monday, March 2, 2009

Picture Frames

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share this link with you all: http://www.pictureframes.com The name says it all, they do picture frames. But what is cool about it is you can upload your own photos and see what it would look like with different frames and mats. You can also get everything you need for framing your picture, including the photo printed, through them. Not that I would recommend printing from them, I've never had them print anything for me and can't say if it's good or not. Your own lab is probably better for this. Also, I have not actually ordered a frame from them yet either, so I can't speak about the quality of their frames. I plan to in the near future, I will let you know my thoughts. Or if some here has ordered from them, leave a comment on your opinion on them. I'm just posting this link because just the feature of seeing your photo with different frames and mats is helpful, not matter where you get your frame from. It can give you an idea of what colors would look nice. Anyway, I hope you find this useful.

2 comments:

Heather Georger said...

Very very cool!
Thanks!

Sharlene Conley said...

I just came across your blog surfing around, and I have ordered from this company before. They were super fast shipping and I got a 20x24 frame for $70 and it was great quality. I only had to get a piece of glass cut for $6. (they don't ship glass)