Monday, March 2, 2009

Discount for Pro Photo Blog Theme!

Thank you Pro Photo!!!! You guys are the best!!!! Super long story short... CMD (my web hosting) had the hardest time getting me set up with my new blog layout from Jared - Finally with his patience, he got it all worked out. If you are thinking of getting a "killer" blog setup, Go with the ProPhoto Blog for Wordpress! The new one is awesome, super user friendly, and that is alot coming from me... I stink at all this... Anyway- Jared has a great handheld package for those who need the extra help, which I am SO glad I took on.. Did I mention Jared Rocks??? Ok so here is the deal...Here's code to get you a discount!! CSTRINGER939 just click the Pro Photo link to get started! and Take peek at my blog too! PRO PHOTO LINK You will not be disappointed!!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Your blog and your photography are beautiful!

Charlotte said...

Thank you Jodie!!Remember I have a discount code for that blog template!!

Here's code to get you a discount!! CSTRINGER939 a $10.00 Discount

http://tinyurl.com/capcdk - His link!