Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Anyone need some new papers??? :)

So being cooped up indoors in the freeeeezing artic is NOT fun!!! Nope NOT at all!!! So lately i've been dabbling in paper making!!! A fun new addiction to be sure!!! :P I don't find myself very inspiring at ALL lately so i've come to SHARE!!! Let me know what you think!!!! I'll share a few new ones every few days! I'll try to at least!!! Today i'm thinking some polka dots are in order!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=1322a057392d85f291b20cc0d07ba4d2905c66d57f07ee79


Let me know if anyone has issues with the upload ok??? Happy Tuesday!!!











4 comments:

Heather Georger said...

These rock!!! Thanks April!

Unknown said...

Those are great!! Thanks for sharing!

Summer said...

Thanks for sharing these! I love them!

Misty Sparks :) said...

Those are gorgeous! Thanks :)