Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Maternity - I really do work!


I've felt stagnant for awhile, it's good to post some actual "work". Before this session I had quite a few "bad" ones, felt horribly untalented, uncoordinated, etc as I was working indoors due to the cold and fumbling around with the speedlight. I was pleased to see these turned out well.
The thing with me and images - beauty - people are just beautiful, all people, all people are equal in an image because you can look into their soul. My clients take my breath away because of their beauty, and I don't mean their looks. Looking into their soul through photography inspires me, and I hope they are inspired by what they see. If I've moved them, I've achieved my goal.

2 comments:

Pitter Patter Photographer said...

These are beautiful, you are a very talented photographer. Nicely done.

Stefanie said...

Well said Denise! You did an awesome job with these!