Sunday, January 25, 2009

Iowa's Indiana Jones


I admit - I get tired of taking winter pictures because my kids are wearing the same thing in them. It's not like summer when no matter when we shoot they are all dolled up in dresses or something. But with winter, for me, it's hard to be inspired when sweet faces are covered in the same fluffy hats, scarves, and coats.
....along comes Iowa-Indiana Jones - my wonderful neighbor. Ya know the one who helps you with small projects that your husband just can't seem to get to - he's helped me with dozens. On this particular day he had just finished snow blowing my and another neighbor's driveway (I'm one of the few on my street who still uses a shovel). He's already so full of character, this hat just added to it.

1 comment:

April Alcorn said...

This is a GREAT shot!!!!!! I LOVE this!!!!!!! The detail of the snow in the beard is fabulous! And he looks truly HAPPY!!! Nice capture!