Tuesday, January 27, 2009

{Central Ohio Photographer} Stephanie Moon Photography


Hi, I just want to introduce myself. My name is Stephanie Moon. I am a mother to a 4 year old boy. I have been married to my wonderful husband going on 13 years! (can't believe it's been so long). I started my photography business a little less than a year and a half ago. It is slowly growing. My interest in photography started shortly after I returned to Ohio 8 years ago after living in Maine for 3 years. Now how I wish I was into photography while in Maine. I hope to go back someday and capture the beauty of the area. Anyway, I mostly photograph children and families but my true love is horse photography. I have been picking up more work in that area. I do love children's photography though and will always want to do that as well. So I hope I can contribute something to this blog. I have already gotten a few great tips here, so thanks everyone for sharing. You can visit my site and blog here: www.stephaniemoonphoto.com

No comments: