Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sue Ann Holland - Athens, GA


So, Heather is threatening to kick me off if I don't post soon... :-P

I haven't posted yet because I haven't felt all that inspiring lately. You all know how it is this time of year... after the Christmas crazies are over and it's cold out and everything is just so blah...
Thankfully I have had some business going on though and that's what's keeping me going, getting me through the dreaded winter slump.

I guess an official intro is in order and then later when I'm feeling much more inspiring I'll come back and post again. I'm Sue Ann Holland and I run Holland Photography in Athens, GA. I bought my studio lights two years ago and have been working hard over the last two years to grow and improve as best that I can. I'll post my site link in a bit and you all can decided for yourself (although if you think I need to hang it up than by all means, someone tell me...nicely of course! LOL!). I do both studio and location photography - some days I prefer studio because of the control, some days I'd rather shoot outside because of the almost limitless possibilities.

I have a wonderful husband and two kids - Gabe (3) and Layla (14 mon). They are my life. I also love the outdoors - we love to camp, hike (well, when I was in shape that is), fish, hunt, etc... just enjoy what God put here for us to enjoy you know?

I'm just going to post ME here and then a link to my site. Feel free to check me out and thanks for having me here!

2 comments:

Heather Georger said...

haha yes I'm evil:) j/k ;)lol
Glad you posted!

April Alcorn said...

You best be scared of that Heather!!! LOL LOL!!!!!! Yeah!!!! Glad to see you here Sue!