Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CatchLights

I shared this somewhere else, but thought I would share here too. This is my all time favorite catchlight photo. This was taken in open shade in my backyard. Look closely in his eyes. I moved him around until I could see great light in his eyes and then started shooting. I am also adding in my first photo when I noticed and discovered what catchlights were. I have loved this photo of my oldest since the day I took it and it remains a favorite (he was 2 weeks old).

catchlight-luke_filtered
Jack-baby

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

OH WOW! That is amazing!

iMother2.0 said...

ohhh I'm a HUGE fan of catchlights! I've found that when I don't get the slightest of catchlight in my subjects eyes...their eyes look flat and lifeless as well has the shot as a whole.
I LOVE the FLAG! I usually catch myself in my daughters eyes, and that just makes me smile.

julie682000 said...

amazing!!!