Monday, January 12, 2009

Blogging photos...

There are so many great (free) blog themes out there...for those of us who like to share a few photos here and there, or give clients a sneak peek into their session...but if you're like me, you couldn't find one that just "fit." My suggestion, after doing this myself...find a buddy...someone with whom you like to work...and just tweak it. Maybe it isn't right the first time, maybe not even the second, but if you have a friend who's willing to tweak thru things with you...it can be a lot of fun, and result in a fabulous and personalized blog!

Want to see the results of this weekend? Visit me here. And remember...you friend doesn't have to be a web guru to help you figure stuff out!

3 comments:

Tiffany Lense said...

True that! Friends make blog tweaking so much more fun! ;)

Nice blog by the way!

Diane, DB Impressions said...

Friends really do make blog tweaking more fun! Check out Tiffany's blog for more fun!

Heather Georger said...

ughhh my blog needs some help dearly! I'm so sick of dreamweaver and trying to design my own that I think this is just what I need. Now to find a friend....;)