Tuesday, January 13, 2009

JEANNETTE CHIRINOS GOLD {my intro}

Hi everybody, my name is Jeannette Chirinos Gold and I'm from Venezuela. I am a mother of 2 boys, 3 years and almost 2 months baby. I started my bussines Jeanette Chirinos Photography about 2 years and i did it with Pregnant women and new born, I really love to take pictures and love to learn from the people around the net here, which have been very inspiring for me.
I hope I can be for you too some time not that far!
here's a pic of me and my 2 kids



If you wanna check my blog, click here ====> JC Photography

I was thinking what to post, but nothing better as an introduction of ourself, that way people can know who we are!

See you in the next post and have a wonderful evening :)

3 comments:

Julie Cook Portraits said...

hey girl! Woohoo! Welcome

Tiffany Lense said...

¡Bienvenida!

Heather Georger said...

Welcome to Be inspired. Jeanette! So glad to have you!