Monday, January 5, 2009

DB Impressions Photography Intro...Hershey, PA



Hi All! I'm Diane, owner of DB Impressions and of DoodleBunz Designs. The two kids in the picture are my own munchkins, who provide most of the inspiration for what I do. I'm a "new" professional photog with a lot to learn, but I'm excited to learn and share with you! Throughout our journey together, I'm pretty certain that you'll see plenty of my own kids, as well as some of the sights from our area...I live near Hershey, which is also near Lancaster County (think lots of Amish). You won't see me photograph the Amish out of respect for their culture and beliefs, but maybe we'll talk about that....and there's a ton of other things to talk about too!

One of my favorite things about a lot (not all, but most) of the fellow photogs that I've met is how eager and willing they are to share what they've learned. I hope to be able to share all that with you. In addition, I've been learning some new tips and tricks for Photoshop as well...so I'll pass those tidbits along where ever I can, too.

In addition, you're welcome to wander to my personal blog, too!

No comments: