Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Packaging & Promotions.

One of the things I want to accomplish this year is getting new packaging. If you are looking for packaging for your own business, I am so in love with a ton on Bella Grafica I have no idea yet what I will settle on.

Also I wanted to share this link to a store on Etsy, pixelbypixel I just stumbled across these recently, but how cool would those be to hand out and help get your name out there? Who doesn't love a scratch off? You could do several sets with different designs and different promotions for the various areas of your photography (seniors, weddings....). Fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting PixelbyPixel. Lots of neat stuff. Now to choose something to order.:-)

Stefanie said...

I have been looking at packaging materials. I love the stuff you listed but OMG it is so expensive for the little amount I need. It is so awesome though!