Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hi there! Nice to meet you!!!


My name is April, I am soon to be 28 years old. First and foremost my job is my kiddos. I am a stay at home mommy to Christian who is 5 1/2, Ava Madisyn who is nearly 4, and Madilynn Grace our baby girl who just turned 1 on December 5th! This bunch keeps me VERY busy!!! Christian ,my little genius, has Asperger's Syndrome, which is on the Autism spectrum. So working with his support team keeps me super busy too! Ava is just a bowl full of energy and goes NON stop!! She's our pistol!! Madilynn is seriously just the world's happiest baby and loves to cuddle! I have been married to my best friend Chris since October of 2002. He's good people! :)

Family is my first priority!! My close second would have to be my photography!!! I love it! I love how it makes me feel! I love the freedom it gives me!!! I think about editing pictures or taking pictures ALL day long! It's sick!! LOL. I am for now just an aspiring photog..... I've been at it for years now but never on a professional level. I'm not comfortable jumping fully into it until both of my littlest girlies have started school because time feels SO scarce as it is!! I need to be able to put my whole self into my sessions and right now I don't have any extra of me to give! :) So i'm kind of in a never ending portfolio building world until I can really take that plunge! I have a web site that i'm working on little by little so that when I am to the point where i need to be, I will be ready and confident in my business skills all the way around! I have a blog that I never remember to update as well, but am currently having a custom one put together for me by a talented friend of mine named Cyndi!!!

I currently shoot with a Nikon D200 and mostly rely on my primes, but I do have the Tamron 28-70mm that's been pretty good to me as well! I shoot mostly in RAW and edit in LR2 and CS4.

Anyway, that's probably more then anyone needed to know or cared to know! I look forward to sharing and learning with all of you talented folks!!!! I hope to be inspired and just maybe inspire a little as well!!!!

No comments: