Monday, January 5, 2009

My post for today...

Ok really not that much but I just wanted to say I really love the idea of this blog, Heather, thanks for it's inspiration and getting it going! I wasn't sure how it would be so "cool" but my goodness it's awesome. I love hearing what all these lovely ladies have to say, each and every day! Like you are all talking to yourselves and we get a tiny short glimpse into your mind, or the little tidbits you share that are so helpful.

the other thing that's happening is I'm getting camera envy pretty quickly pretty bad (Hope).

What inspired me today after reading this blog is Angela Smith's idea about taking a self portrait every day. I think I'll try that with my girls!

Have a nice day everyone!

2 comments:

Heather Georger said...

Aww Thanks Denise! I have gotten lots of great feedback on the blog so far! I am so excited and grateful that we have so many contributors (some haven't had a chance to pop on just yet but I am hoping they will join us shortly!) and I thak all of you!

Anonymous said...

lol, sorry denise!