Monday, January 5, 2009

What I'm doing for January

Just thought I would share real quick what I'm doing in my "slow" month.

Adding an add-on wedding site to my main "all purpose" site.
Catching up on bookkeeping.
Doing my taxes (not looking forward to this one...ugh).
Running an in-depth profit/loss analysis to see where I can save money this year.
Running a National Charity model search for NILMDTS.
Ordering new packaging material.
Blogging more (that's also a new years resolution of mine - 3 a week is my goal! You can visit www.jessicalemmonsphotography.com/blog, if you want to see how I'm doing on that!)
Contributing here as much as possible.
Being more involved in my favorite forums. :-)

2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

model search for NILMDTS? Isn't that a berievement (cannot spell that) cause? What do you do with models?

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

just read your blog...makes more sense now:)