Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tashia Lee Photography



The photo of me was taken by my lovely friend and photographer, Darby Mouritsen. http://darbylynnblog.blogspot.com/

A short introduction. My name is Tashia and I'm a photographer based out of Round Rock, Texas. Heather G and I live not too far from each other. I'm originally from Ontario, Canada and spent my first 27 years there until I discovered my second home ... Texas. I call myself "texantash" on most forums and instant messengers, but consider myself texanadian.

I first developed a passion for photos when my mom bought me a 35mm camera for my 16th birthday. It wasn't until I had children that I decided to start fine tuning my hobby. This led to DSLR photography ... and well, most of you could write the rest of this.

Tashia Lee Photography was born in the later part of 2008 and I have been gradually building up clientele. Online forums and resource sites have been SO helpful to me ... I love my online community!

Here are a couple of my favourite client pics from last year. FYI, I also went through a namechange, so the stamp is my old name.



1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Love the pic of you Tash!