Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My girls




These are my daughters Rachel (top) 7 and Claire 3. I have not taken a picture with my DLSR since my last session on 12/15. I rarely take pictures of my kids any more because #1 they hate it and #2 I'm SOOOO picky about my images I can't stand any photos that don't need processing and it still takes me awhile. So if I were to average, say, 50+ photos a month of them like I used to then all I'd be doing is editing them which takes the joy out of taking candids. So my goal through March 1st (when I plan to start scheduling sessions again) is to take more photos of my kids, practice being more chilled out with them about it, and get better at using my DSLR for candids like this. I know these aren't great portraits but they are accurate candids of my kids.
That's all for now!