Thursday, January 8, 2009

Forever


I am currently enrolled in the New York Institute for Photography. I believe if you love something you can never know enough. I wanted to learn the more technical stuff. So here is one of my first assignments. Even though I have been a photographer for 2 years you can always learn so even though these first lessons seemed easy I still felt like it challenged me to look for more and be more creative since I do know some of this stuff already.

So the purpose of this image was to show great depth of field. (more sharp, less blur) So this is what I ended up with. I loved how these tracks just seemed to go on forever. I will be sharing my favorite images from my lessons from time to time and I really wanted to share this one. You can see more images on my blog: www.littlefacesphotography.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shot!

Eunice Argueta said...

there is great detail in this along the tracks, it does go forever!

Stefanie said...

Awesome! My son loves trains! I need to do one like this!