Thursday, January 8, 2009

*Intro* Kyla Branch Photography


Hey y'all I'm Kyla Branch of Kyla Branch Photography. You can check out my site or blog at www.kylabranchphotography.com I'm from the south, Louisiana to be exact. I started my business a little over a year ago. It has been a joy and a dream come true. I've learned so much since I started and am still learning new things every day.

I been married 9 years today! I have 2 little boys they are 7 and my baby will be 4 in a few weeks. Time flies when your having fun!

I hope I will be able to contribute and Inspire someone the way others have for me.

Hope to get to know everyone soon!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

Heather Georger said...

Welcome to the blog Kyla! Hope your Anniversary was great!

Kyla Branch said...

Thanks ladies!