Wednesday, December 31, 2008

{Austin Photographer} Heather of Vanity Photography

Photobucket

That's me, Heather on my wedding day, May 2 2004. An old photo? Yes, but one I actually like of myself:) I like being behind the lens, not in front. I am a wife to my hubby David, we've been together since age 15 way back in 1996. We have 3 children. Taelyn will be 8 in January, I just cannot believe she is THAT old already. She loves Hannah Montana and her new DS Santa brought for her! Sebastian will be 4 in February, he was supposed to be a girl. Yes you read that right, he was not supposed to have a penis, but he does and for a boy I guess that is a necessary thing to have;)Our youngest and most likely our last is Aubrey, she's 19 months and loves to color on the walls (Thank God for the Magic Eraser!) She was a late walker and is a slow teether but she has a will (like me) to do what she wants when she puts her mind to it.

Dave and I grew up in Western New York, around the Buffalo/Niagara Falls area. We left NY in Sept 2005 for a short lived adventure in Omaha, NE. We currently live in a suburb of Austin, TX and have been here since 7/06. I am just starting out as a professional photographer, you can view my work at www.vanityphotography.net. I have always been the crazy girl with the camera;) I love it...wouldn't want it any other way;)

Well I guess that is long enough for now. I'm looking forward to being a contributor to this blog alongside some wonderful photographers!

Happy New Year ya'll!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's great to get to know you a bit! That is a nice photo of you - you look so happy!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Clearly you were very happy on your wedding day. Even photographers need great shots of themselves. I also love the magic eraser!