Saturday, January 3, 2009

Creations By Cindy Photography


Hi I am Cindy with Creations By Cindy Photography.
Just a little about myself....
Where do I begin? I am a wife, a mom, a nana, a secretary, a teacher and a photographer. I have a full and wonderful life. I’ve been married for more than 31 years; have three beautiful daughters, and three of the most precious grandchildren you will ever meet! I’ve always loved photography but did not have a passion for it until the birth of my first grandchild. That is what photography is to me…A PASSION. When I catch a glimpse of a child’s smile, or the look on the groom’s face when he sees his bride for the first time, or a mom sitting quietly as she strokes her newborns face….that is passion! There are many people that can take pictures….but it takes passion to make portraits! "Delight Yourself In The Lord And He Shall Give Thee The Desires Of Thine Heart." Psalm 37:4
www.creationsbycindy.com
www.creationsbycindyphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Denise Steim Photography said...

Whoa Cindy -that's some serious equipment!! Cute pic!