Saturday, January 3, 2009

What are you doing in January?

I realize January is often slow for many photographers. I would love to hear what you are doing in January!

My list so far:
- completing records from 2008
- new website
- ironing out wedding packages and senior packages
- marketing
- getting organized for 2009 with goals on paper and in a notebook

I know those are only a few things but shoot that small list is overwhelming!!!
I would love to hear what you are doing and how you are doing it! Look forward to reading your comments!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great question! I'm going to
1.) Talk to my bookkeeper about getting a business set up.
2.) Learn to use off-camera flash (or at least start learning).
3.) Try to get a paying client or two. :-)

Kara said...

Oh off camera flash is on my list for 2009! just not January :)

Creations By Cindy said...

I am saying a big fat AMEN to what you said. I do need to get organized. But one of the things on my list is to prioritize! My goal is to really try hard NOT to over-book myself, to keep the Lord at the top of my list, make sure my family are not the ones that are last, and to get my house organized. I def. need to get a better book-keeping system that is for sure.