Friday, January 2, 2009

{Warner Robins, GA} Erin Howe Photography



Hi everyone, I'm Erin...
I haven't started my business yet, but hope to be in business later this year!

I've been married for 8 1/2 years and I'm a wahm with 5 children ages 7, 6, 4, 3 and 1. Life is never dull and I have the cutest little subjects to practice on (that is when they cooperate!). My love of photography began with learning and playing in photoshop. Pretty soon I was wanting nice photos to play with. I got a 30D a few years ago and have been hooked every since. I have loved the learning process (although frustrating at times) and am excited for the future!

I have some photos scattered throughout my blog. Feel free to take a peek. :) I am excited to be part of this new blog and I'm looking forward to being inspired (and maybe do some inspiring?)!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Erin *waves*

Gabe and Layla's mommy said...

Hi Erin! I'm in Athens! Good to "meet" you!!
Sue Ann