Friday, January 2, 2009

[red fox photography]-simply senior


As a teacher (and friend with the yearbook advisor) I hear about the kids who don't get senior pictures done because they can't afford them or they're just not into it. So, I came up with what I'm going to call "simply senior." The plan is to set aside one day a month in June, July, and August and have seniors come in for a 15 minute session just to get the yearbook shot. I'm planning on charging $30 for this and including 8 wallets and a 5x7. I'll also get a digital file to their yearbook advisor. It's kind of a way to do a service to my community AND get my name out. Plus, I'm guessing that they'll order more than the prints included.

Anyway, I'm still working on a brochure/post card but I have the logo. Please note, the colors are my business colors.

No comments: