Friday, January 2, 2009

Hands and Hearts Photography <3 Augusta,GA


Hi! I'm Crystal..


I have been married for seven years, we have two sons together (5 and 3), and they keep me on my toes (or maybe that's just because my feet are sore from walking on matchbox cars? If you have boys.. you KNOW what I'm talkin about!)

I haven't been in business very long (I'm actually still getting everything set up) but I've always been into Photography. I only recently started getting serious about turning a hobby into my Life's Passion, and I'm still learning tons of new things everyday (Like we ever stop the learning process, right?) I also love to design things in Photoshop, which I've been doing for nearly 5 years now, and I'm currently trying to "self-teach" Adobe Illustrator (which isn't going so well. I think I'm too "set in my ways" with Photoshop!)

You can visit my photography site here , design blog here, and my new 365Redeux blog is just getting started!


I look forward to participating here!

No comments: