Wednesday, December 31, 2008

{Longview Washington Photography} Jessica Lemmons Photography


I am a Longview Washington based, on-location, lifestyle photographer. If I were to describe myself in one sentence it would be "wife, mom, camera geek, business nerd, and coffee conosseuir." (My caffiene addiction is legendary!) I have a passion for my family, with a little (and sometimes LARGE) dose of photography on the side. I have two adorable children, and one hot and sexy husband who is my inspiration and encouragement through all of this. He keeps me going and will probably be the source of a lot of what I end up sharing on here - his name is Bryce, in case ya'll we're wondering and that's him with me in the photo.


I shoot with Canon equipment and currently have a 5d and 30d in my arsenal, along with various lens, flashes and other accessories. My website and blog are located here - www.jessicalemmonsphotography.com and here www.jessicalemmonsphotography.com/blog if you wanted to check out my latest goings on.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this blog and can't wait to start sharing some of what has inspired and encouraged me on my journey through the photography and business world, and I hope that in some way I can help inspire and encourage others!

No comments: