Friday, January 2, 2009

{Jennifer Adams Reflections} Middle Tennessee Photographer



Well Hello everyone, Im Jennifer Adams of Jennifer Adams Reflections. Ive been in business for 2 years working on three years now! Ive had a tough road but its made me that much more knowledgeable and has made me push forward even more! I love what I do and am so greatful and thankful to have this knowledge and talant and able to share with others as well.

I have been ,married to the greatest man, my husband Bradley, for 8 years, and we have 3 beautiful children together, 2 boys and a girl!

I am first and formost a christian and a child of God and he leads the way of my life everyday! If it wasnt for him, I wouldnt be doing what I do!

I work mostly with children and teens and adults, but I cover maternity, birth, newborn, children, teens, and adults. My favs are children age 5 and up to 25 that group right there is kind of large but the best time to photograph in my opinion, because you can do so much more and very little pain trying to work with them! :) Im an on location photographer, who loves rugged, urban uptown locations, with lots of color and fun! I look forward to hanging around this year with you guys to see whats going on and to see what I can do to help! Thanks for having me here, and if you'd like come on over to my website and my blog and see who I am as a photographer and a artist!

Jennifer Adams

4 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Just glanced at your blog, but you've got great stuff...love your logo.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

ok, going back...I'm interested in your processing. What do you use...actions wise or just to tweak your image. I love the vibrant colors yet nice skin tones.

Stefanie said...

Yeah, Jennifer is here! I love your work girl and have missed you on SS! You are such an inspiration!

Creations By Cindy said...

Good to see you Jennifer! You are very inspiring.