Thursday, January 1, 2009

Linda Jay Photography

Hi, I'm Linda Jay and born and bred in the UK.  Like most people here, I spend my time on the other side of the lens and photos of me are rare. 

2009 for me is going to be my Year of Creativity and I am going to let go off my mental shackles and dedicate this year to change and creative development - whether that be photography, writing, furnishings or even cooking, as long as I am making something, then I am happy.

2009 is also the year I intend to go professional - even writing that scares me but I have plans in place to make that happen and I will be sharing that particular adventure here.

I love people, laughter and beautiful things which includes my hubby of 17 years, my grown son and our 3 dogs.  Life is full, it is wonderful and I am looking forward to the inspiring journey of this blog.

My new website & blog is here:  www.lindajayphotography.co.uk

No comments: