Thursday, January 1, 2009

{Western NC Photographer} Wiseman Photography


My name is  Amber Wiseman and I have been taking photographs on and off for several years.  After the birth of my first child,  I picked up my camera and have not put it down since (my husband likes to say it is attached to my face).  I used it to capture every moment of his life and my life through him.  Since that time I have been capturing moments for many people and the moments or my two other children .  I have always loved art and enjoy the freedom of being creative .  I worked for several years in a recreational therapy position and then later on as an admission coordinator for a health care provider.  I enjoyed both of these jobs immensely, because I spent most of my days working directly with people.  Then, in March of 2006 the Lord lead me to become a stay at homemom.  This was a big decision for me, because I enjoyed working so much, butI was missing so much time with my children. After a short time being at home with my children I began letting my “creative” side emerge and I stepped out to take photographs for close friends and family.  After receiving many positive comments I decide that I would try to see if I could make it as “a real photographer.”  I remember how afraid I was that I would fail!  During my first session I was so excited and nervous that my heart felt as though it would beat out of my chest.  So...imagine my delight when the photographs turned out well.  My years of work in a corporate setting taught me the importance of building great relationships with my clients and also helped me to focus and pay close attention to my quality of work.  Each event that I photograph is unique and special unto itself.  Rather that try to add ingredients to a session,  I prefer to stand back and let what will be to be.  I then take that special something and turn it into a wonderful memory worth cherishing.  I truly have a passion for what I do and I strive to make that obvious in my work.  I am currently in the process of a much needed face lift to my website, but feel free to get a taste of my work by visiting my own personal blog awww.awisemanphotography.blogspot.com.  I look forward to giving what I can in hopes of inspiring someone and in return receiving the best benefit of all....INSPIRATION!
 

No comments: