Thursday, January 1, 2009

{Charlotte Stringer} Photography {Terry,MS}


Hey ya'll! I am Charlotte of Charlotte Stringer Photography and I am from Terry, MS - That's just south of Jackson! I am a wife to one of the "bestest" friends I have and mom of 2 of the cutest little boys {6 and 8}. I also have a step-daughter who is 16.

Nope, sorry I don't have a sappy story about how my love of photography grew from me having kids and always treasuring moments, but I have always loved being behind the camera, even my first 110 Kodak when I was about 10!
My first digital (well real digital) was the Rebel... I thought I was the bomb!

I really enjoy outdoor photography with natural light. I do shoot indoors in my new little studio which consist of one continuous light with a Photek Softlighter, a few Silverlakes and a lot of seamless paper. I shoot all ages but I especially love working with Seniors the most and I will shoot a couple weddings here and there too.

You can check out my website
here and blog here.

I have two Canon 5d's and a couple pieces of glass {Harold is my fave}, a macro and a nifty fifty.

I am excited about sharing the next year with all of you guys!
Thanks for reading! ~Char~

No comments: