Thursday, January 1, 2009

Leia Reeves {Leia Reeves Photography} South Texas Coast Line!


Hey there! I'm Leia, a Domestic Engineer and Coastie wife, oh and a Photographer! I'm 26-ish with two perfect lil babies, a 3yr old redheaded girl named Cheyenne and a lil 1.5 yr old blond haired boy named Dustin! I am married to the love of my life and soul mate Ben, who is in the Coast Guard, going on 6yrs this March! I love Photography with a passion that I have never felt before, it is one of my biggest pride and joys (other than my kids and hubster!) I try to put everything I have into it and do it with 100% of me and nothing less! I am so glad and thankful to be here with all of you wonderful photographers and I can't wait to see what this year and this experience brings to me and all of us!! You can check out my work at www.leiareevesphotography.com , it is getting revamped right now so bare with me and then also my blog where I try to update as much as possible www.leiareevesphotography.com/blog !
Thanks again and I'm so excited!! :)

No comments: