Thursday, January 1, 2009

{West Michigan} Photographer Summer Lacey Photography



Hello everyone, I am Summer. I am a West Michigan, on location photographer, based in Lowell Michigan. I am a wife & mother of 2. I spend most of my time behind the camera & not in front! I have found a passion for photography, while trying to capture all of the sweet moments in my children's lives. Even though I am still new to this business, I know one thing for sure, that I have the drive to always to better!

Life is so precious and I want to remember all of it. And I know other mother's and father's feel the same way. That is why, I am considered a lifestyle photographer. Capturing real life moments and opportunities. Not forcing fake smiles, but capturing your child and family in their own element. Whether it be at a park or in their own back yard, I am capturing all of life's little sunshines!

You can check out my work here http://www.summerlaceyphotography.com/ and for my latest work and news you can go here http://summerlacey.blogspot.com/. I am working on my bran new blog & will have that new post up as soon as it is all done.

I am so glad to be apart of this blog and being along side many wonderful other photographers. Who have not only become great friends to me, but are an inspiration to me as well. I only hope I can inspire you as they have inspired me.

No comments: