Friday, January 2, 2009

Last photos of 2008

I just wanted to share my last photos of 2008 with you. They are of my 3 year old. The tag line of Life Stills Photography is Life stands still when captured on film. When I look at these photos that is exactly what I think of. These snapshot moments are now captured in time. My little one will grow up, but when I look back at these I hope to always see that playful 3 year old I love today. In this process of growing as a photographer, I have learned that every photo of my children that I take need not be perfect, but that I will love it just the same if it helps me remember the moments of their childhood.

snow-1a


snow-3a

3 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

What beautiful pictures!

Unknown said...

I love the first one best - he is absolutely darling and his eyes look so beautiful

Tashia Lee said...

These are adorable!