Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hope Brown Photography - South Louisiana


hi there! my name is Hope of Hope Brown Photography from south louisiana. i'm a wife and mom of 2 beautiful girls, ages (almost) 6 and 8. i've had a love of photography for as long as i can remember, starting at a young age with a fascination of printed photographs that over the years evolved into a love of creating them.
most of my work is done in the studio.. probably close to 90%. i love working outdoors too, it's just that the crazy LA weather makes it uncomfortable most of the year. i specialize in babies and young children and i'm a simple kind of girl. i love seamless paper and that's mostly what i use for my backdrops, though i do have a few canvases and a babycakes that i love! i don't use alot of props either.. nothing wrong with them, just not my thing. you can check out my website here and blog here.
i'm a canon girl, and just got the new 5D mark ii.. yay me! i haven't even had a session with it, though i have a newborn session coming up in the next few days, so i'll share those soon! i have a 40D as my back-up and my fave lens is the 24-70L f/2.8.
oh, also i'm a bit of a motor mouth, so hopefully my post won't bore anyone!

i look forward to sharing the next year with you all..
~Hope

No comments: