Friday, January 2, 2009

{Texas Gulf Coast Photographer} Cates Meow Photography

Hello, my name is Darlene Cates and I live on the Texas Gulf Coast - Friendswood - to be exact. I have always loved photography and scrapbooking. When I saw the digital slr cameras - I was hooked. I haven't used my 35mm film camera in 3 years - and I don't believe I ever will. I love photoshop and often I am sucked into the "photoshop zone" just to see what I can create. It is an addiction and I may need a 12 step program.

I am an educator full time and I have a growing photography business. My website is Cates Meow Photography and I also have a blog . I live with my husband and 2 children, 2 dogs and 1 cat. Our oldest son is in Afghanistan and we pray for his safe return.

I have met so many wonderful people online that are always so generous. I found a really awesome blog by another Texan and she has some great things to share. Here is the link Coffee Tea Photography Blog . Hope you find it useful.

Have a great weekend,
Darlene

2 comments:

Tara Lyn said...

Hi, I second the coffeeshop blog. She is amazing!

Stefanie said...

Thanks for that awesome link Darlene!