Thursday, January 1, 2009

{Stevensville, Montana Photographer} A Life of Joy Photography

self port dec 2 

Hi! My name is Elli, and I am a Christian, and wife of 20 years to my perfect soul mate. I am also the mother to 8 children (7 still at home). We have what we affectionately call a non-traditional family. If you would like to know more about that, you can read our story here.

I am just working towards getting a photography business started, and I am daily learning more about this art. Part of that effort for me is my personal 365 blog. That blog is where I show some of my practice shots, and show off my family. I am really excited about being a part of Be Inspired Be Inspiring. This community blog is going to be a great way for me - and all of us - to continue to grow and learn!

No comments: