Wednesday, December 31, 2008

{Rhode Island Photographer} Jennifer DeCesari Photography


Hello!

I'm Jennifer and that's my picture - something very rare indeed because I'm almost ALWAYS the one taking the picture. This one was taken by my hubby when I was testing lights in the studio for a session with some new clients - I actually like it!

I'm a new photographer but not new to the inspiration it can provide to my life. I've found since I've started my photography business that I look at nearly everything differently. Every single baby I see I look longingly at their eyes and wish I had my camera because I think babies have the most amazing glossy eyes of any age group and I love to freeze that for parents to savor for years to come. Infancy is so fleeting!

I'm a mom myself - I have 2 beautiful girls, Arianna, almost 3 and Daria, 4 months. They are my most photographed subjects (mostly unwillingly!) and the reason I got into photography. I actually started out scrapbooking 10 years ago and got into it earnestly when Arianna, my oldest, was born. Then I started wanting more out of my pages - I wanted the photographs to really stand out! I got my first dSLR - a Canon XTi - and the rest is history!

I'm always looking for new inspiration and ways to stretch my skill and creativity - looking forward to learning lots and inspiring many!

No comments: