Friday, January 2, 2009

Diana Ornes Photography {La Crosse & Marshfield, WI Photographer}


I am Diana. I am a wife, mother, photographer and daycare provider. I have always enjoyed taking pictures, ever since I can remember. I got bit by the photography bug in Feb. 07 and just started to get serious with my Kodak z712, and boy was that point and shoot very limiting!! I really enjoyed taking pictures of everything, from my family to flowers. After quite some consideration I decided to take the plunge and bought my first DSLR in Jan. 08. I started off with a Canon Rebel XTi. I did porfolio building for a couple of months and really got the feel of what it was like to interact with children and families and capture the memories for them.


I was enjoying my time so much that I decided to start with paying clients, and bought a Canon 20D and some good glass. I second shot quite a few weddings this past summer and just can't wait until I start shooting my own in 2009! My favorite session thus far has to an engagement session with Craig & Dehlee and I can't wait for their wedding in Sept.


I feel blessed to have the most supportive husband and three very understanding children who, themselves, can't put the Playschool Cameras down! I look forward to getting to know you (who I have not already met on other forums) this year and can't wait to contribute to this blog!


HAPPY 2009! You can see my BLOG and my WEBSITE, please feel free to leave comments on the blog, I always like to know someone is there!

No comments: