Thursday, January 1, 2009

Maryland Photographer, Melanie Anderson

Hi Everyone...My name is Melanie...I am Owner/Photographer of Anderson Photographs.

I am a wife and mother of 4...the above picture is my kids from the fall...so pretty recent.

Sarah-12, Emily-10, Kayla-9, Billy-7

Looking foward to getting to know each of you...and share....and learn.



I am located in Boonsoboro, MD...My primary business is Newborns...I have photographed almost 300 in the last 3 years...This year I am after Seniors...so watch out...here I come!!!

anyways...I am happy to share with everyone...what has worked...what hasn't...etc...

I just got a new logo...and new website...so within the next few days...everything you see on my website will be different...I can't wait...Bring on 2009...I am ready for some changes and inspiration....

Blessings,

Melanie

No comments: